Modelled by Nicola is the fruity taste sensation that is the ‘Miss London Bridge’ cocktail at Quarter Bar and Lounge. Presented on a napkin and with an essence of elegance, it provides an explosion of summer flavours with every sip.
Methods and Ingredients:
- Ice two Champagne flutes…
Put the following into the Shaker:
- 50ml guava
- 2 x whole raspberries
- 2 x whole blackberries
- 2 x whole blueberries
- 15ml sugar syrup
- 15ml lemon juice
- muddle with force
- a dash of sweet raspberry coulis (shhhh…it’s the secret ingredient!)
- 50ml of vodka
- generous dash of cherry liquor
- generous dash of creme de mures
- vigorously shake over ice
- double strain
- use a bartender’s spoon to top with lemonade.
As if it wasn’t providing enough flavour already, this beautifully presented cocktail is finished off with a touch of class, garnish this tasty little number with a sprig of lavender a raspberry, blackberry and blueberry.
Contributor: Guy Hough
London Bridge Hotel and Quarter Bar & Lounge are clients of Magellan PR. Follow them on Twitter @LondBridgeHotel @Quarter_Bar and become a fan on Facebook/ LondonBridgeHotel / QuarterBar visit http://www.londonbridgehotel.com.
Magellan PR is on twitter: @MagellanPR / on Facebook: MagellanPR / on Pinterest: Sue Lowry / on Google+: Sue Lowry & MagellanPR and on Flickr: Sue Lowry. For more information on our company, visit www.magellan-pr.com. Follow our other blog focussing on travel in the South of England – A3 Traveller.
- Shaken Not Stirred Series – Quarter Bar and Lounge ‘Bloody Mary’ (magellanstraits.com)
- Shaken Not Stirred Series – ‘The Great Gatsby Cocktail’ (magellanstraits.com)